I always thought that this degree, being the last of 360, is a significant one.
When a planet or an angle falls here, It operates in a very old soul paradigm, and carries special significance in the person's chart, revealing a distinction among fellow humans -- this planet, or angle, is at peak spiritual maturity; it's beat up, and maybe wounded or weak, but like the elder in the family, he or she is most wise, and contaminated by a universe of experiences met along the way-- Simply put, the last degree of Pisces has seen it all. I always stop and make note when I see a planet in this spot.
The wistful vibration of this placement can be felt in the words of the 1939 song, We'll Meet Again, popularized by Vera Lynn, the WWII singer born with her Sun here.
A person with a planet on this degree can take this cosmic, transcendental aspect of themselves, and bring great enlightenment to those around them, if they want it.
A planet in this degree of inspiration is at its most absorbent, and its most porous: it may "leak" almost too easily into the hearts and minds of others; it may speak to others without words, touch without touching.
The last degree of Pisces also bestows a long-suffering and saintly feature.
Karma is very strong in this placement. It's the ultimate point of resolution, and where odds and ends meet.
This planet can point to a crushing karmic cross for the person to bear. Decision making and exercising one's free will are highlighted here.
This person will have a great inborn understanding of pain and suffering, and the planet in question may be a great wound that they feel on behalf of all who suffer in this fashion. It may be a spot where they take the bullet.
Their actions are not always easy to read, and may seem surreal, but they are often repeating very "old", sacred and ritualistic human things with this Piscean planet or angle, being largely an expression of karma magnified, and surfacing.
A Bundle of Themes of the Anaretic degree of Pisces :
- the end of a great cycle, completion
- Informality: surrealism, humility, confusing others, iconoclastic, imperfection
- Surrender: relinquishing of control, acceptance of the unknown, acceptance of chaos
- Mourning: the end of a great cycle, letting go, recognition of events past & acceptance and integration
- Omniscience: Intuitive ability to enter any narrative, via lived experience in many bodies, ages, and beings
- Ultimate wisdom from a long and hard journey: character honed. An intuitive database of a universe of channeled information.
- Lucidity: clarity of purpose, and meaning. A light that can be blinding and beautiful. Great charisma.
The climax of energy before a star burns out.
- being at a climax, peak, apex, and the impending solitude, aloneness and isolation, surrealism.
- Self Sacrifice: And many Christ- like themes. The sacrifice may be beneficial and altruistic, or also a sacrifice for learning a great lesson, or actions resulting in scandal. Grief and virtue, inspiring meditation.
- Karma: firing on all cylinders, Vehicles of Karma, doing the right thing. Tests of exercising one's free will.
Tr SUN at 29 Pisces:
- Harvey Weinstein:
A transcendental figure who gave enormous fame to many people, only to get instant karma, and made an example of to the film industry.
- Fred Rogers: An altruistic personality, teaching values of respect to generations of children.
- Spike Lee (Sun conjunct Mercury) : Intellectual / revolutionary filmmaker shedding light on African American struggle and identity.
- B. F. Skinner: Considered the most influential Psychologist of 20th century
- Vera Lynn: WWII war song siren, dedicating much time to charity (disabled children, vets, breast cancer)
MOON at 29 Pisces: Transcendental Emotion
- Simone de Beauvoir
- Ricky Martin
- John Wayne Gacy
- John Carpenter
ASCENDANT at 29 Pisces: Transcendental Outer Expressions
- Peter Dinklage
- Rosemary Clooney
MIDHEAVEN at 29 Pisces: Transcendental of Vocations
- Salvador Dali
- Augusto Pinochet
MERCURY at 29 Pisces: Transcendental Speakers
- Chuck Norris
- Spike Lee (conjunct Sun)
- Alaska Thunderfuck 5000
VENUS at 29 Pisces: Transcendental Lovers
- George Harrison
- Drew Barrymore
- George Washington
- Jack Kerouac
- Ayn Rand
- Richard Dawkins
MARS at 29 Pisces: Transcendental Fighters
- Justin Trudeau
- Aziz Ansari
- Bianca Jagger
- Renee Zelwegger
- Cate Blanchett
- Wes Anderson
- Al Pacino
- Pam Grier
- Jack Johnson